Friday, May 15, 2009

ok how about weekend blogger

I thought I will have something to post abt every day but what can I say there is not much happening here !! But I think I can come up with something every wkend to talk about.

I was at book store ( my fav. place to hang) and was flipping thru BHG and it had some grt rooms in blue. Blue is surely my Fav. color and they showed some real nice rooms in pale blue,powder blue Oh SO serene!!!!! I am sure in our new home I will be decorating our bedroom in shades of blue.

I love the picture arrangement in this one.


The wall color in this one is perfect and Love the wood color also.


Love the side table in this one. Also love the pillows on the bed- different blue prints.
















So all of you who love blue here is some inspiration that I found on google.

have a good weekend.







No comments: